What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files, which are downloaded to your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access a websites. Cookies recognise your device and help your to navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions).
Cookies are essential to using the website, as they gather information on the type of platform you’re using to view our website e.g. Windows, IPhone or PS3. We use this information to make our website better for our customers for their particular platform, in order to help us to try and give you best experience no matter which platform you use.
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Audaliz website and allow you to make full use of the online shopping and personalised features.By using our website or by registering to receive a newsletter, you are confirming to us that you understand and accept that your personal information may be used by us in the manner described below.
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Improve user experience (make our website better for you to use)
• Save you having to login every time you visit the site
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Make sure any advertising shown is relevant to you
• Remember the choices you make such as language or country settings
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Fulfil our contractual obligations to third parties, for example to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on this website by following a link from their website.
• Making our shopping basket and checkout work
• Determining if you are logged in or not
• Remembering your search settings
• Showing you which pages you have recently visited
• There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site
• Social Website Cookies
• So you can easily like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Site Improvement Cookies
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither advertisers, our advertising partners or us can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices although we would prefer that you didn’t as ultimately adverts help keep much of the internet free. It is also worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won’t see adverts, just simply that they won’t be tailored to you any longer.
You may notice that sometimes after visiting a site you see increased numbers of adverts from the site you visited. This is because advertisers, including ourselves pay for these adverts.
The technology to do this is made possible by cookies and as such we may place a so-called remarketing cookie during your visit. We use these adverts to offer special offers etc to encourage you to come back to our site. Don’t worry we are unable to proactively reach out to you as the whole process is entirely anonymous. You can opt out of these cookies at anytime as explained above.
We have a number of partners who promote our service on a success-only basis (i.e. instead of paying for advertising, we pay them commissions on sales). Cookies are required to allow us to reward these partners and these cookies are usually provided by specialist companies (known as affiliate networks). Neither us, the networks, or the partner advertising or recommending our services are able to identify you personally. We ask you to support us by allowing these cookies, which ultimately help us to offer you the service we do at the price we do.
Our affiliate cookies are provided by Affiliate window.
Turning Cookies Off
You can choose not to allow cookies in your browser settings. How you do this will depend upon the browser you are using. More information on cookies, their use and how to accept or reject them can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As our cookies are largely aimed at improving the user experience on the website, you may find that if you block certain cookies you may experience deterioration in the service you receive.
Unsubscribe from our promotional emails
When you register or order online you will be given the opportunity to receive information from us about our products, promotions or special offers. If you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can unsubscribe via this link: unsubscribe